Preskočite na glavni sadržaj

The owner of our property has changed. How can we change the name on our bills and which documentation do we need?

You may request to have the bill payer’s name changed, enclosing proof of ownership or rental (title deed, certificate of succession, sale and purchase agreement, lease agreement, etc). You are also required to submit the Name Change Form (Form). The required documentation can be submitted:
  • In person at our desk: Zagreb City Holding Ltd Customer Centre, Ulica grada Vukovara 41, or Zagreb or City Housing and Municipal Services Company Info Centre, Savska cesta 1, Zagreb;
  • By mail: City Housing and Municipal Services Company Ltd., Savska cesta 1, Zagreb.